Christmas is coming, and the start of advent is creeping closer, with many having already invested in their advent calendars.
While the classic chocolate calendars are still around, opting for a more luxurious option can make December mornings even more exciting.
Some of the most popular are the beauty advent calendars, but perfume fans will love The Perfume Shop’s version.
It’s filled with fragrances from top brands like Paco Rabanne, Hugo Boss and Mugler and costs £79.99 but it’s worth over £187.
Buy: The Perfume Shop advent calendar (£85)
The calendar has 25 fragrances, in mini sizes which are perfect for travel and trying new scents.
Full contents include:
- Calvin Klein Eternity for Women EDP 10ml
- Marc Jacobs Daisy EDT 5ml
- Versace Eros EDT 5ml
- Paco Rabanne Olympea Floral EDP 6ml
- Narciso Rodriguez All of Me EDP 7.5ml
- L-Eau D’Issey Pour Homme EDT 15ml
- Estee Lauder Beautiful Magnolia L’eau Deluxe EDT 4ml
- Estee Lauder Beautiful Magnolia EDP 4ml
- Mugler Alien EDP 6ml
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Blush EDP 7ml
- Versace Dylan Blue EDT 5ml
- Versace Bright Crystal EDT 5ml
- Montblanc Explorer EDP 4.5ml
- Jean Paul Gaultier Male Elixir EDP 7ml
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Royal Parfum 5ml
- Kenzo Flower EDP 4ml
- Moschino Toy Boy EDP 5ml
- Versace Dylan Purple EDP 5ml
- Ghost Deep Night EDT 10ml
- Compact Mirror
- Travelo Gold 5ml
- Bounce Back Voucher
The sturdy design of the calendar means it can be reused, and is handy for storing jewellery or keeping the fragrances in after opening.
The fragrances include some of the bestselling scents, including the hugely popular Paco Rabanne 1 Million Royal with sensual cedarwood and lavender.
It’s worth keeping in mind that the sizes are small however, and unfortunately there aren’t any full sizes included.
Alternatively, The Fragrance Shop advent calendar has a mix of fragrances and body products from different brands, and is priced at £85.